Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Inspirational Picture Quotes

If I'm late in blogging again, it's because I've been distracted. Incidentally, did you know that the church has a collection of Inspirational Picture Quotes on their website? I found a lot of them that I liked, but here are a few that I particularly felt were worth sharing.


"Above all, never lose faith in your Father in Heaven, who loves you more than you can comprehend." -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland


"Let us not give up. Let us be true to our covenants. Let us never lose sight of our Advocate and Redeemer as we walk toward Him, one imperfect step after another." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf


"Stay on the Lord's side and you will win every time." -Elder Richard G. Scott


"The scriptures are the word of God. They are God's landmarks that show the way we should travel in order to draw closer to our Savior and reach worthy goals." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf


"With Christ, darkness cannot succeed. Darkness will not gain victory over the light of Christ." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf


Why is it that so many of the best quotes come from President Uchtdorf? Anyhow, I hope these images and quotes inspire you at least as much as a real blog post would have. If you've got time, I'd recommend clicking on the link above to find more inspirational picture quotes you may like. I certainly enjoyed browsing through them and finding these.

No comments: