Tuesday, April 5, 2016

He Can Fix Anything - He Will Fix Everything

You know the drill. I should have blogged in the morning, but I didn't. Now it's late, and I'm tired, so I went on Facebook to find an inspirational picture quote that I can blog about quickly before I go to bed. Fortunately, with the recent General Conference, there has been an explosion of blogworthy picture quotes, so finding this one wasn't difficult.


I am so grateful for the power of God and His ability to heal us mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. I'm thankful for the Conference Messages which remind us that God can redeem us, no matter what we've done. No one is hopeless. No one's life is so messed up that God can't set it right. It may take time, but it's never impossible. There is no life so shattered that it cannot be restored. There is no soul so wayward that it cannot be redeemed. There is no hardship, trial, or affliction so severe that it cannot be overcome through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Through the power of the Atonement, God can fix anything and anyone, even us. I'm grateful for that knowledge, and I'm especially grateful to know that God is going to set everything right in the end, no matter how messed up it is now.

No comments: