Friday, April 22, 2016

I "Blogged" Today

I have an idea of what to blog about, but I'm not sure I'm still awake enough to fully develop my thoughts. How about, for now, we count this as a "blog post" so I can say that I blogged today, and tomorrow I'll blog twice: once about the idea I wanted to blog about tonight, and once about whatever the next Conference talk is.

I really should build up some kind of reserve of blog posts I will have written, but not posted, so I could have a pre-witten blog post that I could just post, and not have to try to write something insightful when I'm tired, but that would require me to occasionally, perhaps frequently, write more than one blog post in a day. I might be able to do that, but I'm not sure how quickly I could build up a blog post reserve or how quickly I would deplete it. I'm not sure the idea would hold up in practice. But I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll write three blog posts tomorrow, and post two of them.

Or maybe I should just go to bed before I make any promises a sane version of me won't want to keep.

No comments: