Friday, June 24, 2016

Back to the Battlefield

I seem to have drifted away from the original theme of my blog. I used to blog about spiritual conflict and  being a Paladin, with a side of role-playing games, but now I blog more about Magic than about any of that. I want to get back into the saddle, so to speak. I don't know whether it's the fact that I just blogged about spiritual combat strategies, or whether it's that I'm about to get into the war chapters again in my Family and Personal Scripture study, but for whatever reason, I've decided that now's a good time to refocus and to go back to blogging about thopics that are more important and more inspirational than Magic: the Gathering. No more Magic for now, or for at least a month or so. Paladins are back.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I like that you make a habit of evaluating where you are and where you want to be, then making course corrections to achieve your goals. Something that I need to do more often.