Saturday, September 10, 2016

Just Bloggng Before Bed

I should probably blog about the scriptures I just read about Fasting, but it's late, I'm tired, and I should be resting up so I can be ready for the day tomorrow. My sleep cycle is definitely off by a few hours, and I mostly have my tendency to stay up late to blame. I did read the scriptures, and I look forward to having them at my fingertips tomorrow afternoon, but for now, I think that blogging about those scriptures would not be as wise as simply going to bed. Maybe I'll blog twice tomorrow to make up for not really blogging today, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At the very least, this could technically count as blogging, so I've fulfilled my requirement and I can go to bed. I'll write you a better blog post tomorrow.

No comments: