Saturday, March 4, 2017

Thanks to My Forgiving Family

I'm not sure why, but I've been unreasonably irritable for the last few days. Maybe it's because I've been tired, or maybe it's because I'm stressed or because I'm coming down with something, but I'm not really here to speculate on why I've been unusually irritable lately. Right now, I just want to express my thanks to my family for putting up with me, for forgiving me.

I know that my current attitude is entirely up to me, and I'm going to try to be as patient as my family has been, but I'm also going to try to find out why I've been feeling this way and what negative factors have been contributing to my mood. I'd like to get back to being myself so I don't snap at my loved ones again. They've been more patient with me than I deserve, and they deserve to be treated nicely.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I don't know what is troubling you, but I had a thought on a possible take away. Perhaps this will help you deal with others who act irritable or snappish. We tend to think that the person is just the irritability we see and rudeness we hear. Maybe we need to realize that there is more to them or that they are hurting. Maybe we should be less judgemental and more patient.