Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Our Creations and His

Today, I spent most of the day on a boat, taking pictures of animals and islands. As I did, I thought about how amazing it was that we, mankind, had made machines that, in addition to aiding in travel and image-capturing, also help us better observe and appreciate nature. I felt good about how much we, mankind, had accomplished, and how we were, at that time, using what we had made to better appreciate what God had made. Of course, the things we've made can't hold a candle to the things He has made, but we are still able to do good with them, and I'm sure that's what God wants us to do. I think that I, and the other passengers on that boat, made good use of technology today, mostly because we spent most of our day using technology to help get us closer to nature. God's creations are wonderful, and I think God is pleased when we use our creations to better observe, protect, and admire His.

No comments: