Friday, April 7, 2017

Priorities and Putting Things Off

Between homework and youtube and packing and chatting with my brother, I almost forgot to blog. It's amazing how long we can put something off, practically by accident, just by doing other things instead. And the scary thing is, we each only have a certain amount of time. If we put something off, intending to do it tomorrow, or next week, or within the next few years, we may never get the chance. It makes me think about priorities, and, specifically, of doing the most important things first -- or I might not get to do them at all. I don't plan on dying any time soon, but then again, who does? I should cherish my time more than I do, and spend it better. Thankfully, I already have plans to spend a good deal of quality time with a close friend. Speaking of which, I should probably get back to packing for that.

No comments: