Saturday, June 10, 2017

Digging for Inspiration

I just spent well over an hour digging through my Facebook page for something I could blog about. I scrolled down passed pictures of nice scenery, a few inspirational picture quotes, and dozens of past blog posts, none of which really grabbed me as something I could blog about. Eventually, I realized that I was looking in the wrong direction. Inspiration isn't something you find by scrolling down a Facebook page, but by looking up to God. So often, I come to the end of the day without any ideas for that day's blog post, and I end up looking for ideas in the wrong places. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to be a more active and proactive blogger by searching for inspiration before the end of the day. And when I look for inspiration tomorrow, I'm not going to look down at my laptop; I'm going to look up to God.

No comments: