Monday, August 14, 2017

Important Conversations

There have been many important conversations today. I've taken part in a few of them. Thankfully, many of the conversations have been civil, but civil or not, they have all played an important role in forcing us to examine our beliefs and how strongly we believe in them. I have felt some of my beliefs become stronger, and I have felt some of my other beliefs begin to change. I trust that these changes have been for the better, and I hope that you have had or will have similar experiences in your conversations about your beliefs. It is important to examine our beliefs periodically, especially at times when we feel the need to fight for them. Conversations with those whose beliefs differ from ours can help us make the vital decisions of which beliefs to strengthen and which beliefs to change. I pray that we will all have the wisdom to make the right decisions regarding our beliefs, especially as it becomes increasingly important to discuss them.

No comments: